LaunchBox Community Forums

Custom NES Themes 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Some more Game theme videos, some created from assets I got in the hyper spin forums, others I created from random assests I found online, with original metal cover soundtracks.. hope you like em. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

up the irons \m/  

I have a suggestion. if you look at the ninja in your example image ..it suffers from pixel bleed, you can see it clearly.. that irregular white outline around the image. if you want to quick fix it you could either giver it an internal one pixel stroke using the color of black outline (use the eye dropper tool to sample the precise colour. OR you could use the magic wand, select the space outside of the image and expand by one pixel and feather it by one pixel and delete your selection. 

just a tip. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Undertherainbow said:

But..why.. are people replacing in game sound with some ..music.. .... .. ?

I think it may be that people have different taste then you and so they make the videos how they want to.

• Like 1

all the music i use are actually metal/rock covers of songs within the games, so in a sense i am sticking to the theme of it all. Youll get all the beeps and boops ya want once you start the game.

45 minutes ago, Rauzzman80 said:

all the music i use are actually metal/rock covers of songs within the games, so in a sense i am sticking to the theme of it all. Youll get all the beeps and boops ya want once you start the game.

I guess its matter of opinnion then. To me in game music means everything when i am browsing games. Most importantly it turns on memory flow from those games when i was younger and its good feeling remembering and not always playing.

P.S

Maybe just maybe if music was in retro quality ..

Edited by Undertherainbow
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Undertherainbow said:

I guess its matter of opinnion then. To me in game music means everything when i am browsing games. Most importantly it turns on memory flow from those games when i was younger and its good feeling remembering and not always playing.

P.S

Maybe just maybe if music was in retro quality ..

I'm the same way. Like when I hear the 1941 beeps and oops I'm like "ohhh that's 1941!" And makes me want to play it.

• Like 2

Well I'll be honest, I didnt make them for you, Im nice enough to share em though, so enjoy em, or don't, my arcade theme is to have a real metal feel considering im a full on metal head. Game themes in metal style. But if you don't like em, make your own, just respect how much time goes into every theme, its not like making bezels where you just cut n paste, a lot goes into editing, especially when you're using green screen FX, over lays, blurr fx, editing music to work perfectly with timing etc.  I'll keep sharing them, so far we've almost hit the 200 mark for downloads and i only posted these a few days ago. So some people are enjoying them. 

• Like 2

Hey I don't like metal and I didn't download them but I respect that you made them for you and its great that you shared with the community so people who it does appeal to can enjoy them. So thanks for contributing here we appreciate it.

not all are metal, some have the original music from the shows they are based off, like ducktales n chip n dale, ninja gaiden 3 has a great cover of the final stage music in fingerstyle guitar (im gonna be remaking that one with some better renders i made) about to post a mame capcom collection ive been working on along with some cave and neo geo. takes me about an hour to 4 hours depending on how carried away i get with a vid lol