LaunchBox Community Forums

Memories of Yesterday BigBox Theme 1.2

(2 reviews)

11 Screenshots

About This File

This is my first BigBox theme made entirely with @y2guru's fantastic, Community theme creator. I called it Memories of Yesterday (I suck with cool theme names). Many Thanks to @viking, for the Silver Ring Clear Logo set. @Mr.RetroLust (I cant seem to tag you for some reason) for the Marquee Screen Filler Magic, that I used on my arcade cabinet view. @nosh for the device images that I borrowed from the "Nosh on this Twice" Theme and Everyone else on the forums for all the code snippets, that helped me make this theme.! The theme is for 1920x1080 resolutions. If you have any issues, I would love to hear about them.

Cheers! 

Edit: Added video.

What's New in Version 1.2   See changelog

Released

Added a new platform view that allows you to set a custom background and a games view for the Nintendo DS, that fixes the issue with the video frame, that caused it to have black bars on the sides of the video.

Installation:

Copy files to "LaunchBox\Themes\MemoriesOfYesterday\Views"

Nintendo DS view.png

Platform with device image.png

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Game On 2

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

GodElite

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

My favorite theme so far! The theme is clean and sleek and allowing the users to customize the wallpapers is fantastic!

The theme has great game details views which include Box Art and Cart/Disc Media plus the Game info. Amazing design!

Keep up the great work!

• Thanks 1
Link to review
MiamiLamiW

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Clean, metalic silver theme looks awesome, goes great with the silver clear logo my new main theme!

• Thanks 1
Link to review