LaunchBox Community Forums

ArtBook - [Theme Stream] 1.0

(3 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Retro Faeran's Theme Stream

In every Theme Stream, I build a BigBox theme from the ground up for the program LaunchBox, using the COMMUNITY Theme Creator. Then, I release the Theme, as well as the Theme Creator Files to you, so you can play, learn, and edit the theme to your heart's content.

If you are interested in creating themes, follow me on Twitch, or watch the videos later on YouTube.

Watch Previous Broadcasts

In this post you can download the ArtBook theme that was built during the stream.

• ArtBook is a port of the ES theme of the same name by alphatoanant.

Instructions

• ArtBook Theme.zip - BigBox theme. Place extracted folder in your LAUNCHBOX\Themes folder
  • ArtBook - COMMUNITY Project files.zip - Creator Project files. Place extracted folder in your COMMUNITY\My Theme Projects folder

Credits

What's New in Version 1.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 12
  • Game On 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

ozp99

The only minimalist theme I could find. Clear visuals and clean design

Link to review
MasterGuevara10

· Edited by MasterGuevara10

It´s a really good, simple and fast theme, congrats...

i have a question, when i choose the resolution to 1920x1080 it runs very well, but when i put this theme on the launchbox in the laptop (1280x720) there are so many letters, fonts or animations that i cannot see, you know what whould happen here?

Response from the author:

Thanks @MasterGuevara10. I'm not too sure what would be going on there.

My only guess is that your text scaling may be set to something high, which could be throwing off BigBox. Make sure your text scaling is set to 100%. Also, if you change your resolution or text scale, restart BigBox before the changes will take effect.

• Like 1
Link to review
aarmenta77

· Edited by aarmenta77

My most sincere congratulations on the work.
A super clean theme, very clear.
Fast nice and simple. It is really one of my favorite subjects.
  • Like 1
Link to review