LaunchBox Community Forums

Zombeaver's Platform Clear Logos 1.7.1

(4 reviews)

46 Screenshots

About This File

Animated_Preview.thumb.gif.ad889545a6d102112b1d66d0c718b2a3.gif

These are platform clear logos that I created for Big Box. They've been available on the forums for some time but not in the download section. There are normal and scanline versions of each logo along with a number of alternate versions for some logos, which also have scanline variants.

Platform/Variant Availability Chart

Number of platforms included: 56
Total number of clear logos included: 218

I will continue to create more based on requests as time allows. If you have a specific request, post it in the comments and I'll see what I can do.

Other image/video projects:

What's New in Version 1.7.1   See changelog

Released

Added a new logo for GCE Vectrex. These'll be added into version 1.8 proper once I do a couple more platforms to go with them, but I wanted to get them up in the meantime.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Fnkngrv

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Love it!  Only gripe is No Virtual Boy?

Link to review
sph1nx1986

hey dude, love the clear logos, was wandering if you could do a Nintendo 3DS clear logo for me??? would be greatly appreciated. thanks. 

Link to review
donatello

Man I love using these clear logos with the new "minimum-ao" theme... i just love it too much! The scanline version of these logos compliments the static transitions in the aforementioned theme... genius! Keep up the great work man. I look forward to seeing any and all additional platform logos you come up with. Only one I am missing is the wonderswan color logo. 

• Like 1
Link to review
LogicalEgo

One time Mean Gene Okerland was interviewing Macho Man Randy Savage. Randy in a bit of a coke'd out but brilliant rage stated that the cream rises to the top. Zombeaver's clear logos are for sure the cream of the crop.

• Like 1
Link to review