LaunchBox Community Forums

Zombeaver's Platform Clear Logos 1.7.1

(4 reviews)

46 Screenshots

About This File

Animated_Preview.thumb.gif.ad889545a6d102112b1d66d0c718b2a3.gif

These are platform clear logos that I created for Big Box. They've been available on the forums for some time but not in the download section. There are normal and scanline versions of each logo along with a number of alternate versions for some logos, which also have scanline variants.

Platform/Variant Availability Chart

Number of platforms included: 56
Total number of clear logos included: 218

I will continue to create more based on requests as time allows. If you have a specific request, post it in the comments and I'll see what I can do.

Other image/video projects:

What's New in Version 1.2.0   See changelog

Released

I've created a number of new logos for systems that previously just had different text depending on the console region: Genesis / Mega Drive; TurboGrafx-16 / PC Engine; etc. This way, people that have both platforms in their library can choose one logo for one of them and the second logo for the other. All of these still include alternate text versions so you're not stuck with one specific image per console - you can choose. And, of course, even if you only have one of them in your library now you have more options :)

-Added TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine (Cadash)
-Added TurboGrafx-CD/PC Engine-CD (Exile: Wicked Phenomenon) + many alternate variants available in the "Alternate Versions" download
-Added Genesis/Mega Drive (Contra: Hard Corps)
-Added Sega CD/Mega CD (Road Avenger) + alternate variant

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Fnkngrv

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Love it!  Only gripe is No Virtual Boy?

Link to review
sph1nx1986

hey dude, love the clear logos, was wandering if you could do a Nintendo 3DS clear logo for me??? would be greatly appreciated. thanks. 

Link to review
donatello

Man I love using these clear logos with the new "minimum-ao" theme... i just love it too much! The scanline version of these logos compliments the static transitions in the aforementioned theme... genius! Keep up the great work man. I look forward to seeing any and all additional platform logos you come up with. Only one I am missing is the wonderswan color logo. 

• Like 1
Link to review
LogicalEgo

One time Mean Gene Okerland was interviewing Macho Man Randy Savage. Randy in a bit of a coke'd out but brilliant rage stated that the cream rises to the top. Zombeaver's clear logos are for sure the cream of the crop.

• Like 1
Link to review