LaunchBox Community Forums

Extreme Gamer Video Collection - ARE YOU READY??? (focusing on Genre/Categories) 1.0.5

(0 reviews)

9 Screenshots

About This File

My biggest request has been a video set that would work well with the COLORFUL bigbox theme. Well.......

HERE YA GO! Grab your controllers, snacks, drinks, and all the other necessaries you need and prepare to game!!!

These are "center screened" genre/category/collection based videos. Of course designed to match and work with my Clear Logos & Playlists Sets. You can download the individual files or the Entire Set of almost 500 video snaps (6 files at the bottom, doesn't include Platform & Platform Categories videos, they are in the download list).

They look real good in the Unified Redux theme too, as well as most of the other themes I have tried that like videos?

Sample Video: (it's kinda long, I was trying to show the different views)

Many, many thanks to Viking for creating this awesome theme and giving me permission to incorporate some of his work into the making of this video set. My favorite setup so far!!!

My Other Stuff:

Clear Logos Sets 1000's of Genres/Categories clear logos
Ultimate Playlist Beginner Setup Guide & Starter Collection (with clear logos, auto generated playlists & video sets, smaller in size and easier to download)
Massive #1 - 100's of "full size" genre/category videos that match my clear logo sets
Massive #2 - 100's of "right side" genre/category videos that match my clear logo sets (Cemfundog  and I collaborated on this and using his design I created these to go with his animated Retro Console Theme v2.
TV Commercial "Platform" Videos (set of 40 platforms)

Enjoy!  All comments, reviews, questions and suggestions are much appreciated!!!

Playlists.7z.001 Playlists.7z.002 Playlists.7z.003 Playlists.7z.004 Playlists.7z.005 Playlists.7z.006

1393510432_PlatformsOnly.zip

Edited by The Papaw

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Game On 1
  • Unusual Gem 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.