LaunchBox Community Forums

BannerBox Bordered Clear logo Banners 2.0.1

(0 reviews)

37 Screenshots

About This File

Here are my files that I used to create banners for use with my personal collection since I switched to the Banner Box theme by @faeran  They incorporate Crylen's framed clear logos, several different fan art Top images, and a few different System art images.  Included is also my community theme creator folder to see how it was all put together, and to edit (just have to point it to your launchbox install instead), along with all associated working images and PSD files used.  Also included my Banner Box PSD folder that I used to work on playlists and anything else that needed to be done.

What's New in Version 2.0.1   See changelog

Released

Added Zip files with Nintendo Game & Watch banners, and Nintendo Switch banners.  The Nintendo switch banner zip file also has a Photoshop template for any extra platform banners someone might want to make.

Updated the COMMUNITY Theme Creator 1.0.7.2.zip file with the new settings used for creating the game banners for these two newly added systems. 

Haven't made any genre Banners for these yet.  I feel like Game & Watch has too few games to warrant them.  But someday I'll do them for the Switch and will update then. 

The Existing template could be used to make your own in the meantime (Launchbox Playlists (Auto Populated).psd) within the BannerBox Theme Templates.zip file on the Mega.nz link. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.