LaunchBox Community Forums

Marquee Generator template for Community Theme Creator 1.1

(0 reviews)

27 Screenshots

About This File

This is a template you can use to generate custom marquee images with the amazing 'Community Theme Creator for Big Box', the examples you see are generated in a 21:9 ratio as I use a secondary 21:9 marquee monitor, you can however easily change the template to any ratio or other changes you want. The reason I don't include the generated images is because I don't have complete sets, just custom edited selections. The results will depend to what media you have gathered for your games. I used the following image categories to create these: Box Front, Box Back, Box 3D, Clear Logo, Cart Front.

===How to use===

1. Install this to the My Theme Projects folder in the Community Theme Creator folder.

2. Select this theme in CTC (short for Community Theme Creator), go to the "Create and Modify Custom Images" icon (the painter palette icon next to the eye icon)

3. Click edit view if you want to change anything (I'm too lazy to explain the way this works, please see other threads and videos to learn how to use this) if not skip this step.

4. Go to Menu > Render Custom Images > Uncheck Save Games to ID Database if you like to use game titles as file names instead of database number.

5. Pick your render selection

6. Once rendered go to "COMMUNITY Theme Creator for BigBox\My Theme Projects\Marquee Generator\Custom Images\Custom Images 1\Games" here you'll find the render results.

7. To use these images as marquees in Big Box create or move the images to it's subfolders inside Launchbox\Images\*Platform name of choice*\Arcade - Marquee

8. Enjoy! and don't forget to thank @y2guru for his amazing software that makes all of this possible.

What's New in Version 1.1   See changelog

Released

Version 1.1

- Added alternate version "Neon", it's almost the same as the original but has a darker background and several layers of effects for clear logo's to create a Neon effect. I also renamed some of the layers giving them better descriptions so you know what to change to your liking.

1249468809_Ghouls_nGhosts.thumb.png.0fc641b93d4c5a3384ad7c9b1256e2da.png1717810951_SuperMarioBros.2.thumb.png.f562aafb48a381902e421b65d722448d.png

• Like 11
  • Game On 1
  • Unusual Gem 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.