LaunchBox Community Forums

Xirvet's Retrotastic Game Backgrounds Packs (Multi-consoles) 8.0.0

(0 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Alright I had been working on these for a year now so this first pack is a whooping 1GB (blame my lazyness) and don't worry, other packs will come in the future and be much smaller in scale. I'll update this description later with all the games included but for now there is plenty in here, I'm sure you have some.

Of course you'll need @faeran's amazing theme that you can find in the theme manager of Big Box or over here, you'll also find the instruction on how to set these backgrounds for yourself and don't worry, my files are organized to be an easy import ;)

Also in this pack, you'll find graphics with no backgrounds and that's because these are my own personnal addons to @Scratcher's already great contributions to this theme which you can find here if you don't already have them 

What's New in Version 8.0.0   See changelog

Released

Has been a while but that's because I was working on making this new version the final pack release, maybe an addendum in the future (like years down the line) but for right now, I got all the games done that I intended to. You know the drill by now!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6
  • Game On 2
  • Unusual Gem 2

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.