LaunchBox Community Forums

Neon Deluxe Arcade - Final 4:3 (Big Box Theme) 1.1

(0 reviews)

19 Screenshots

About This File

Note: This thread will not be pushed to the front in the "whats new" section once updated in the future, if you want notifications for future updates be sure to follow this page by using the follow button in the upper right corner.

NEON DELUXE ARCADE - FINAL 4:3

-----------------------------------------------------
CREDITS

Huge thanks goes out to @y2guru for his Community Theme Creator Software and his endless personal help, also he created the animated wheels for this theme! @Hexxxer for the original inspiration of his FutureState theme. @Rincewind for the inspiration on his use of the icons. Thanks guys!

INTRO

This is the final version of Neon Deluxe Arcade, it's completely rebuild from the ground up. The old theme was slow, I couldn't even run it in 4K but with this rebuild it runs even smoothly with 4K theme graphics. As the name suggests this is the 4:3 version of the theme, not all views are ported over from the 16:9 version (non of the horizontal views) but it has it's own unique views. I left out the scanlines overlay on the video's as I expect this to be running on 4:3 CRT's.
This theme looks the same in any DPI setting now but it's only for 4:3 views.

_Thumb.thumb.jpg.abc91e5bd2bf057f81bd027275895a66.jpg

INSTALLATION

1. Download the theme here and place the folder in Launchbox/Themes/

2. You might need to unblock all the .DLL's in the plugin folder, I usually don't have to though.

3. I recommend doing the following to speed up Big Box greatly: 

- Uncheck all Background Images in launchbox/settings/image priorities
 - Set all transitions to "None" in BigBox settings
 - Use the Clean Up media tool in launchbox/tools/Clean Up Media... (this can really speed up lists with thousands of games and duplicate media)
 - Defrag the drive that holds your media files

Hope you like and enjoy! ?

LINKS

Neon Deluxe Arcade is a series of themes and elements, if you like you can download these to accompany the complete theme, visit this page to see all my other work:
https://forums.launchbox-app.com/profile/88501-mr-retrolust/content/?type=downloads_file

The excellent start up video by @PaDeMoNiuM

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Game On 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.