LaunchBox Community Forums

ABeezy's Nintendo Game Boy Carts 3.0.0

(1 review)

8 Screenshots

About This File

Hey all,

I am back again with another set of carts! Here are all 501official released NTSC Nintendo Game Boy front carts. These are all high-res and much better and more accurate then what is currently out there (The current set actually uses stretched box arts and not cart art). Also unique to this set compared to whats out there is an actual accurate cart template, correct wording "this side out" on the right of the cart compared to the other set, and each cart has its correct DMG number. I have named them using the no-intro naming scheme. When dropping these in your Launchbox build there are a handful that may not auto-load; you will have to manually update your game name in Launchbox. (Now with alternate naming this should correct any issues.)

If anyone notices any issues or anything let me know (Especially doing 501 carts... there potentially could be an error with a DMG number but they SHOULD be good.) Enjoy!!!!

Also, you may down load my matching Nintendo Game Boy box fronts here.

Edited by ABeezy13

What's New in Version 3.0.0   See changelog

Released

• New cartridge template.
  • 85% + of cartridges have received higher resolution stickers.
  • White backgrounds removed from Donkey Kong Land carts.
  • Corrected several wrong DMG numbers.
  • Changed "original" to "official" for labels on NTSC carts.
  • Added a slight sparkle to to cartridge sticker edges like real GB carts have.
  • Tweaked the standard gray cart shade for accuracy. 
  • Updated blue, red, and yellow carts to more accurately reflect the colors.
  • Coming in revision 4.0 will be PAL exclusive carts, about 65% done as of the time stamp of this update.
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 6
  • Unusual Gem 3

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.