LaunchBox Community Forums

Mcfly Playlists 2024.1

(2 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

This has 371 Playlists.

I believe I'm at the end of compiling by build. As ever, there are always more that can be added but I think for now I'm going to take a break. Here are all the Playlists I've found and created along the way, hopefully this is helpful to some.

Check out my other downloads, there's a pack full of the Images that goes along with this.

Comments are welcome! :)

Edited by Mcfly 2019

What's New in Version 2021.2   See changelog

Released

This is the October 21st update. Not sure how many updates I'll do. I've been consolidating and adding new systems.

500+ Platforms, 400+ Playlists.

I've also included my Platforms, Parents and Emulators xml files as some were asking what emulators I used for some systems. Note; If I can't find an emulator, I set it as Retroarch until I find a proper one, many don't have emulators yet.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Johnny T

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This collection is awesome! Thank you for sharing it. It's a great foundation for me to build my own collection to (or, at least, aspire to!!).

Thanks again for all your hard work putting this together. It's really appreciated 🙂

• Like 2
Link to review
shaneleelevin

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It's big people, you'd think this couldnt be curated from the sheer size of it. But rest assured this is likely the best end-all playlist collection to start exploring your game collection with. --THX YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK!

• Thanks 1
Link to review