LaunchBox Community Forums

Fading Elegance - StartupTheme - Designed with 4K Large Screens & TVs in Mind 1.0.4

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Startup/Exit Theme that matches the Fading Elegance theme. Designed with 4k Large Screens & TVs in mind. 

"Fading Elegance v1" and "Fading Elegance v1+"  Theme
Matching Pause Theme - can be used with any theme of course

The star-burst smoothly slides in from the right resting behind the Clear Logog and then continues to rotate making it look like a live star.

There's a green animated loading bar above the "NOW LOADING (not in real-time)" 

Funny Fact - Look at the Play Count on the screenshot; well I used the 4 different 007 games in Gamecube to test my changes every time I would make a change. Between the 4 games in my collection, I have played them 430 times when you add them together. Thats a lot of starting and stopping. - xDxDxD

The video shows the Startup, Pause and Exit

-Enjoy

Edited by The Papaw

What's New in Version 1.0.3   See changelog

Released

Changed "Exiting" screen and redone name/path. 

• Like 3
  • Unusual Gem 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

cemfundog

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

These are awesome buddy, like everything else you make! Great job, sorry I have not been real active here in a while. Lots of life changes for me, but really happy to see how much amazing stuff you have contributed here. Thanks as always!

Response from the author:

Thanks old friend. It has been quite a while! Glad to hear from you again. I finally took the CTC plunge. Should have done a long time ago. 

• Unusual Gem 1
Link to review