LaunchBox Community Forums

Slipstream CTC-files 1.0.1

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Community Theme Creator Files for Slipstream theme. Remember that you have to make wall views manually (copy the wall wheels from Slipstream theme).

Edited by Juketsu

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thank you so much for making the CTC files available for everyone to use! I am very green with using the CTC and modifying themes and such. I am curious with your CTC files are we able to modify the view included in the attached image below? I would like to make some modifications to this view :)

image.thumb.png.b5fe98ea1aa9275c6f5e5c6e27999c0c.png

Also somewhere within your theme is it possible to modify the time from a 24 hour clock to a 12 hour clock with am/pm?

Thanks in advance!

On 3/11/2024 at 8:12 PM, ABeezy13 said:

Thank you so much for making the CTC files available for everyone to use! I am very green with using the CTC and modifying themes and such. I am curious with your CTC files are we able to modify the view included in the attached image below? I would like to make some modifications to this view :)

image.thumb.png.b5fe98ea1aa9275c6f5e5c6e27999c0c.png

Also somewhere within your theme is it possible to modify the time from a 24 hour clock to a 12 hour clock with am/pm?

Thanks in advance!

Looks like it's "TextGamesView" that I somehow overlooked. But I am still curious about the 24 to 12 hour clock.