LaunchBox Community Forums

PC Games - 1600+ Titles - Uniform Matte Finish Case 1.0.4

(0 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Hey, everyone!

Since the beginning, PC Games have come in all shapes and sizes. This is great to make an interesting shelf collection, but it looks a little odd in Launchbox. I wanted to create a uniform set with a bit of realism. I worked out a way to get a nice matte plastic finish on the sleeve with just the slightest bit of sheen to it.

Each of these images has been adjusted manually - great care was taken to preserve the aspect ratio of the source material, and fit into this case and maintain as much of the original artwork as possible. The artwork itself was sourced from around the internet, either through LB, EmuMovies, or a good ol' fashioned Google Image Search. I've been manually adding my own media to my LB library for over a year for things that aren't in either of the databases, so there's a ton of stuff here that isn't currently available through the LB Media Downloads.

I want to give a nod and a firm handshake to @Retrofrogg for giving me some helpful advice, and ultimately convincing me to allow for cropping to make this work. Also thanks to everyone in the LB Discord for their feedback on this and other projects I've dumped in there.

The raw version of this pack can be found HERE - No Filters. No Cases. No Effects.

Enjoy!

Also be sure to check out the matching pack of Microsoft Operating System boxes to use as default media! 

Edited by machjas
Added Update 1, added link to matching set

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Unusual Gem 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.