LaunchBox Community Forums

Hacks & Fan-Made Playlist Theme Video (16:9) 4.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hey Guys & Gals - I decided to re-visit making a theme for a Hacks & Fan-Made platform/playlist category (I think this is technically 3.0 of the theme). This was the first video I made after first starting to use After Effects back in late January/early February. I'm still no pro, but I've been wanting to learn to use cameras and lights, so thought I'd try a little with this theme. Once I really get the hang of those things, I might try a really epic theme video with swooping camera angles and lots of 3D goodness, but that is probably a ways off.

In any case, hope you all enjoy the new theme! You can use the image used for the thread if you need a clear logo and, I've linked the original theme below, too. Hopefully I've made some progress in skill since doing it :D:

Pixel art banner. Just put in the Banner folder in your Hacks/Fan-made Playlist folder.

Hacks & Fan-Made.png

What's New in Version 4.0.0   See changelog

Released

The video is identical to the previous version except for the gameplay clips used. This was provided by @ninja2bceen, so this more of a special request. Because I don't have logos for the games featured in this version, that is the only other difference from the previous.

• Like 6

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.