Which is the LB 14 issue? I think I didn’t notice anything odd.
I have a feature request if it is possible. I use a 3rd monitor for displaying game move lists, mainky in fighting games. There are games that have so many characters that it is impossible to put all the moves in only one image. It would be nice to have some form to change the image in on monitor. For example if I name the images in sequence (game-image-1, game-image-2, etc) it could cycle automatically among them or better still, we could have a configurable joystick ir keyboard to cycle the images.
thanks a lot, this is a great work
Thanks for this great plugin! It is exactely what I ao mês looking for. I have a 10” display for moves in fighting games. Is there any chance you would antes de deitar-se a button to change the images? For exemple games that have lots of characters could not fit all in the display and some way to change from multiple images would be awesome!