LaunchBox Community Forums

New LaunchBox Platform Image Collection Thread

Jason Carr

Very cool, bd. I'll start testing the images. I'd put up backgrounds to test against, but really it's best to test against multiple images, because every logo is good and bad with different background images. It'd be best to put it in the app using Manage Platforms to get the best idea.

Jason Carr said I'd put up backgrounds to test against, but really it's best to test against multiple images, because every logo is good and bad with different background images. It'd be best to put it in the app using Manage Platforms to get the best idea.
I don't know why I asked LOL Confused I was already testing against multiple backgrounds. I guess I wanted to know the level of tint. I didn't think of testing it in-app, I forgot you could add the clear logos. However, I don't fancy doing it like that, it would add considerable time to my job. Maybe the occasional tricky one. I will get some more done today, I just have a few work-related things to do first.

• 2 weeks later...
Just started doing some fanart backgrounds for BigBox and decided to post and share themwill add more when i get a chance to do them. A big thanks to bd000 for his platform images which i incororated in them. Arcade.jpgAtari-Jaguar.jpgCapcom.jpgColecovision.jpgCrystal-System.jpgMS-Dos.jpgSNK-NeoGeo-Pocket-Color.jpgSNK-NeoGeo.jpgSony-Playstation.jpgMedia-Centre.jpg Here is what they look like in bigBox as fanart background BigBox-Playstation.jpg

Here are the same fanart in greyscale and yellow Arcade-GY.jpgAtari-Jaguar-GY.jpgCapcom-GY.jpgColecovision-GY.jpgCrystal-System-GY.jpgMedia-Centre-GY.jpgMS-Dos-GY.jpgNintendo-Entertainment-System-NES-GY.jpgNintendo-GameBoy-Color-GY.jpgNintendo-GameBoy-GY.jpgNintendo-Gamecube-GY.jpgNintendo-N64-GY.jpgPC-GY.jpgScummVM-GY.jpgSega-32X-GY.jpgSega-Dreamcast-GY.jpgSega-Game-Gear-GY.jpgSega-Genesis-GY.jpgSega-Master-System-GY.jpgSNK-NeoGeo-Pocket-Color-GY.jpgSNK-NeoGeo-GY.jpgSony-Playstation-GY.jpg Will add more when i have them done hopefully over the next week or two as it takes time to do them as have no proper software am using microsoft paint lol also takes time to download artwork and to resize them and put them together am hoping to get one in color and one in greyscale and yellow for all platforms thank you Jason for the giftcard bought more pc memory with it lol

Hi Bd000 going through the platform images noticed there is none for Magnavox Oddyssey 2, Memotech MTX 512, Entex Adventure Vision, Oris Atmas and APF Imagination Machine. Would it also be possible for you Bd to create a platform image for Media Centre and a clear logo for same as i want to keep all my platforms in unison with your images, thanking you in advance. ps:- A belated thank you @Scree forgot to thank him for the images he supplied and am using in the BigBox Fanart. Embarassed

Check out the repository, all those images are there. Note: Don't right click and "save as" use Dropbox's download button to get the full size image. Or zoom in first (to view full size image) then right click "save as". I would be happy to create the images for you Martin. I will get them done tonight.