LaunchBox Community Forums

Meet Kirsten, the newest member to the LaunchBox team

Jason Carr

Guest Kirsten Marie
Thank you so much @spycat! I'm going to do my best to make their lives easier, but like you said, they love what they do! :)

Welcome Kirsten to the LaunchBox community. I recently migrated away from hyperspin and started using BigBox which is simply an amazing front end. Just love the features Jason recently added in version 6.3. This front end is a dream comes true for me. You are now part of a wonderful team with Jason and Brad.

Good day, Kirsten! This is an odd Topic for me, in that there are NO 'Smileys' to pick from, and there's NO "Upload Files" button, either??? Is this Moderator trickery? But, anyway, welcome to the best resource a Gamer could have, Kirsten. Yippee, finally someone good-lookin' on the Team! No offense Jason and Brad. [Insert Smiley Face here]. As I'm sure you're already aware, this is a great Forum. Jason and Brad are awesome, as are the contributors. I'm curious, how did you find the job, if you don't mind me asking...? I'm sure you have some crazy tech skills. You'll use 'em plenty to keep-up with Jason and Brad!

This sub-forum is ... special. The fact that users can make posts here and we don't have to approve them all is a step up. It's supposed to be so that only one of the team can make threads here, because it's a news / announcements sub forum, but then no one else could make replies unless we approved them... so that's a step up. Also, HEY! Jason is a lot better looking than myself. xD

SentaiBrad said Also, HEY! Jason is a lot better looking than myself. xD
But, I can easily one-up ya on not bein' as pretty as the next guy. Remember my Crash & Burn photo from last year? I was runner-up to "National Champion of Ugly" that month. [Insert laughing here] I came a little too close to crashin' on my Mountain Bike today when I was ridin' down an outdoor stairway. It sucks when ya can't do the stuff that used to be easy, such as finding your way home. [Insert laughing here, too]

Guest Kirsten Marie
Cadet Stimpy, Thank you so much for the welcome! I'm really looking forward to getting involved in the forums and getting to know the community! I definitely don't mind you asking me questions! :) Jason and I have been friends for about 10 years. He was looking for someone to take care of customer service and marketing and he thought of me. So really, I am just extremely blessed. :)

Kirsten Marie said Jason and I have been friends for about 10 years. He was looking for someone to take care of customer service and marketing and he thought of me. So really, I am just extremely blessed. :)
You've known Super-Jason for a decade? Cool! Well, I suspect Jason made a wise decision bringing you onboard, and none of us will be disappointed with the value you'll undoubtly add to the Forum community and the Product's continued success. In an unrelated Topic, since you have Moderator Mojo, Kirsten, could you gimme a few Stats (maybe even a simple graph) on Forum Member growth since conception? I was recently noticing there's a thousand more members than there were just two months ago, so it's seems growth may be approaching expotenital proportions. Yippee! (Dang-it, the spell checker hasn't been working for me for weeks, so please excuse any spelling errors).