LaunchBox Community Forums

Feature request for Game Details flyout/sidebar

spycat

Hi Jason I have a few requests/suggestions for adding to the Game Details flyout box/right sidebar pane. A new field to enter and show the emulator (where applicable) used by the game, because sometimes a Platform might use more than one emulator and it's easy to forget but nice to know which emulator is assigned to a game. Two situations for me: My Arcade platform uses 4 emulators (Mame, Kawaks, Dice and Zinc) for different arcade games. My Playstation platform games use either the ePSXe or pSXfin emulator depending on the game. A new field to enter and show the input modes accepted by the game - Keyboard, Mouse, Controller (native), Controller (profiled), etc. An option to hide the always shown items such as Portable, Play Count etc. Otherwise, no problems with 4.7 and looking forward to the next version.

Good points, scree. Added to my list. Per the input modes, I'd suggest using the custom fields for that just because it's a bit more specialized than most people would probably want. That said, the game details customizations make sense, added to my list. :)

• 4 weeks later...