LaunchBox Community Forums

Help with Image Uploading

spycat

I've looked at image uploads which have the following property and would love to know how it's done. "https://www.launchbox-app.com/wp-content/sp-resources/forum-image-" And any help with how to use the upload attachments feature would be most welcome too. I'm all at sea with this. Been using Imgur, but don't like how it puts a link to it's site on.

Many thanks bd000 and Jason for your replies. I've tried all I can but don't know how to upload using "https://www.launchbox-app.com/wp-content/sp-resources/forum-image-" Also regarding the Upload Attachments, I can get nothing to happen in the Select Files/Add Files window region. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, or maybe I just don't know what I'm doing heheh.

scree said Also regarding the Upload Attachments, I can get nothing to happen in the Select Files/Add Files window region.
Are you clicking the "Add Files" button? I know my tendency sometimes is to click the big plus icon, which unfortunately doesn't do anything. Sort of a bad design.

Hmm, odd. I don't have IE 9 so I can't test it; running IE 11 on all my machines. It's probably a glitch with the forums software; unfortunately there's not a lot I can do about it. I do have to say I would recommend using Chrome or Firefox, just in general, to avoid malware and such, but I understand that everyone has their preference. :)

Hi folks. I went and got myself Chrome plated and now the Upload Attachments box is showing the Drag and Drop Files here so things look like they are working. Now that I can finally use this, I haven't got anything to upload LOL Many thanks for all your help and patience with me on this issue.