LaunchBox Community Forums

Batch download images

Bigby

• 1 month later...
Hi I also agreed it will be very interesting to have a "background running" batch download images for games, so you first import your ROMS and the download if images keeps running on the background and just take the time it takes. I have a little question, if you import your ROMs without selecting to download the images, if you want to download the images later (with the ROMs imported), is there a function to do that? Regards

martini said Hi I also agreed it will be very interesting to have a "background running" batch download images for games, so you first import your ROMS and the download if images keeps running on the background and just take the time it takes. I have a little question, if you import your ROMs without selecting to download the images, if you want to download the images later (with the ROMs imported), is there a function to do that? Regards
Yes, when you right click > edit any entry in your library there are two important buttons. Search and Download. Both on the right hand side of that edit menu.

• 3 years later...
6 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

Yes, just hold CTRL and click on multiple games, or use CTRL A to highlight all games in a platform then go to tools/Download metadata and media.

ok, I have done that, however it doesn't allow me to select what i want to download as far as certain types of images