LaunchBox Community Forums

Request: use differents spacing options for each platform

FranzShester

Hello; i recently purchased a premium license and I loved the spacing option... problem is.. differents platforms have differents game front cover sizes... so for example if you change the spacing options thinking of your sega megadrive collection.. it will look fine for this platform but bad for your snes collection which uses wides front covers.. i dont know if i explain myself right (english isnt my mother tongue). but i suggest an option where you can asign differents spacings for the differents platform, it would be awesome. greetings.
  • Like 1

Hi Franz, you're right. Ideally the size of height of the artwork would auto-adjust. Part of the issue is that you don't always view one platform at a time (sometimes games are mixed together), so it's a bit of a challenge to implement. That said I think I could do better than what we have. I'll add it to my to-do list. :) Thanks, Jason
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...

Sorry to bump an old request.  I just bought premium and updated to the latest build.  Came here to see if anyone else  has requested this after I couldn't achieve it in options.  A majority of the platform box art & arcade flyer images look great with zero margins and padding, but for the few that have awkward dimension box art it would be a treat to have uniformity. There is obvious conflict with SNES and Super Famicom titles, maybe  SF gets its own platform automatically generated.  With "all" platform filter box art dimension restriction is removed. Really enjoy LB so far. Anyone know any BigBox themes like my attached edited image? Thanks for hearing me out.

preview.jpg

• 6 months later...