LaunchBox Community Forums

Keyboard Navigation

DOS76

I was messing around today in Launch Box getting box art and metadata for any of my NES games that didn't get it when I imported them and there where quite a few mostly hacked games, anything made by Sachen and Japanese ROMs. It took a while especially if something went awry like renaming the game moved down or up form where I was working. This had me desperately longing for some keyboard navigation like in file explorer where if I touch the letter it would jump to that point in the list. I have a massive amount of games (I am sure others do to especially since Rom sets for the older systems take up next to nothing in space). I am not saying that this is a priority or anything but I thought I would throw it out there.
  • Like 1

DOS76 said I was messing around today in Launch Box getting box art and metadata for any of my NES games that didn't get it when I imported them and there where quite a few mostly hacked games, anything made by Sachen and Japanese ROMs. It took a while especially if something went awry like renaming the game moved down or up form where I was working. This had me desperately longing for some keyboard navigation like in file explorer where if I touch the letter it would jump to that point in the list. I have a massive amount of games (I am sure others do to especially since Rom sets for the older systems take up next to nothing in space). I am not saying that this is a priority or anything but I thought I would throw it out there.
We had this in a previous version if I remember correctly. If we did, Jason must have taken this out for some reason... I'll however pass along this to him.

• 2 years later...
On 28/3/2015 at 10:21 PM, DOS76 said:

I was messing around today in Launch Box getting box art and metadata for any of my NES games that didn't get it when I imported them and there where quite a few mostly hacked games, anything made by Sachen and Japanese ROMs. It took a while especially if something went awry like renaming the game moved down or up form where I was working. This had me desperately longing for some keyboard navigation like in file explorer where if I touch the letter it would jump to that point in the list. I have a massive amount of games (I am sure others do to especially since Rom sets for the older systems take up next to nothing in space). I am not saying that this is a priority or anything but I thought I would throw it out there.

Im in the same situation  Jajajaja