LaunchBox Community Forums

New Setup with LaunchBox dedicated monitor

DOS76

I just purchased a new Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 on Black Friday and decided to reallocate some of my resources. In my basement I have a 6 monitor desktop setup that was connected to an Asus CG5275 while in my room I had a Asus ET2410 AIO desktop just sitting next to my bed on a tray table (I grabbed the table after spending some time in the hospital (They are great for laptops)). I rarely ever used the AOI in my room so I decided to add it to the multiple monitor setup take the computer from there add the Nvidia 750 TI I had just swapped for the 960 and switch it up with the Asus U50F notebook I was using as an HTPC in the basement sitting area (yes I have computer purchasing issues in my defense though I did acquire the 5275 as payment for a debt and only when it was my only recourse to be compensated.) I plan on setting it up with a 4TB internal and installing a whole collection of games like in my room and in the kitchen for now because I kind of have my eye on a new 6th gen i5 with the 750 TI but that means a new board also which isn't too much since I have every thing else I need already lying around I would just need those two components but I digress. Anyway since I added AIO as the sixth monitor in the setup that freed up another monitor which I decided to add in my room but since it is only 24 inches and across the room on the dresser it is a little hard to see so I have LaunchBox showing on it pretty much all of the time now I just need to figure out what to do with the U50F Anyway here is some pics
Spoiler
WP_20131215_001-SERVER.jpg
Spoiler
New-Monitor-Setup-1.jpg
For some odd reason it is displaying the picture upside down but it show correctly if you click on it.