LaunchBox Community Forums

Image Folder Weirdness

Kriven

I was working on my collection tonight and got around to the SNES Image folders and noticed something strange going on... imageweirdness.png What's with the Back (2) and Fanart (2) folders? Is that going to cause a problem with LaunchBox finding files? Should I merge their contents into the original Back and Fanart folders? Should I leave them alone? Is this what LaunchBox does when it deems that too many image files are being stored into one location?

The images are different. Back (2) and Fanart (2) have the majority of my images, but the regular Back and Fanart folders have about five images each. I noticed LaunchBox wasn't picking up the artwork in Back (2) and Fanart (2), so I moved everything into a single folder. There were zero duplicate files. It's weird to me that only the SNES folders would be this way (I checked every other Images folder). I don't know what could have caused it.

I suspect that date was maybe date modified instead of date created, but not sure. Honestly, I'd be very surprised if that extra folder was created by LaunchBox, because I haven't coded anything like that. But I've seen weirder things happen, so I could be wrong. I guess we'll just have to keep a watch out for it and see if it ever happens again.