LaunchBox Community Forums

setting up contorler help

eric

Hay guy,s need some input on my editing machine with BB im using mouse & Xbox controller and it works great...so now iv just moved a copy to my arcade cabinet and all is good with using my track ball as the mouse, but my USB joystick controller with buttons wont recognize, and under options i cant assign buttons so im guessing that im going to have to use ahk?,, if so their is an option controller ahk Q: does any one know if this option is checked were does it have to be put so it starts it when you launch BB also does any one have a snip of code as a reference or starting point but what is weird is the joy stick and buttons are recognized by all emu's, once the game is started i play like norm so i know it's working,,i would of thought BB would recognize it just like my x-controler any help would be great

Sorry for the late reply jason ,, work is realy starting to get in the way of my game time lol this did the trick! for some reason i thought all BB features were in BB but this makes sence. time to start exploring a bit more,, any way Thanks now i can get going for the weekend.