LaunchBox Community Forums

A Few Questions:

AmigaTronik

Hiya, I'm not able to scrape/DL Images/MetaData from the Database: My router is receiving data & all looks fine whithin Lauchbox with the D/L percent bar, & completes after about 10 mins, But the Launchbox Images folder (Amiga) is showing 0% bytes Also, Is there away to setup a video player for the game videos inside Launchbox besides VLC, I'm running Windows 10. I've also noticed that Launchbox & BigBox takes twice as long to load under Windows 10. & The Controller Automation i.e To exit the game only works when using RetroArch. PS. Dose Launchbox auto-detect that you have VLC installed? Thanks, LIAM Registerd User Launchbox v6.4

Is there away to setup a video player for the game videos inside Launchbox besides VLC,
In options you can switch to WMP
The Controller Automation i.e To exit the game only works when using RetroArch.
I believe there was an issue a few betas ago that was fixed. The controller automation has to be enabled in the settings Sorry if you knbow this I don't know your level of experience with the program.

Hi @AmigaTronik, LaunchBox doesn't use your installed version of VLC but rather it has its own included version. We have a lot of people using Windows 10 (myself included on several machines); I haven't seen any slowness issues specific to Windows 10. What are you comparing it to? Also, not sure what might be going on with your downloads; that's a new one that I haven't seen before. Any more information you can provide on any of these issues might help us resolve them.