LaunchBox Community Forums

Exiting emulators with Xbox 360 controller

Chaosmountain

Chaosmountain said And whats nice is you can drop the BB .exe into your startup folder and it will start when you turn on your system and then you can turn off your PC/HTPC dedicated gaming system within BB all from your controller!!! Well, at least now I can now that I figured out how to exit MAME while in BB!!!
You hit the nail on the head here @Chaosmountain. That's exactly what I want to do; get a high powered PC and have it as an entertainment center with just a wireless Xbox One controller as my input device. That's the beauty of the whole setup too. Why dust off your old '90s TV, get out your old controllers, and clean your old PS1 discs or use the queue tip trick on your old cartriges, when you can have the whole setup on a dedicated PC with a sexy frontend like LaunchBox? Making it all configure properly is the issue. That's why this thread has my interest. Btw, I hate to ask this, but can anyone test to see if the chatpads for Xbox One, 360, PS3, or PS4 are compatible with InputMapper? I'm away from home and will be for a few months so I can't test this out.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic