LaunchBox Community Forums

Search all games

Drybonz

This is probably about as simple a problem as possible, but I can't figure it out. I want to simply search my entire game collection instead of just one platform. It seems like there may have been an "all games" platform at some point? I may have deleted it and now can't figure out a simple way to search through all games. My preference would be for the search to always search all games and then be able to drill down by platform for what I want, but it doesn't seem like that is possible. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

I have an all options in my platforms but I noticed the other day on one of my installs that all was changed to (exists) and I don't know why but on this computer all is still there. When searching in all it shows all the games lumped together I don't know if adding a custom filter would allow you to see them separated by platform or not