LaunchBox Community Forums

Open Games Folder

Drybonz

I really like the "open games folder" option on the context menu... it would be even better and more convenient if it opened the window with the file on screen and highlighted so you don't have to manually search for each one. This saves a lot of time if you are looking for multiple files to delete, etc...

I probably won't sign up for Bitbucket... not because I want to be obstinate, I'm just signed up for so many sites that I have forgotten about most of them and I can already submit feedback here, where I can also talk to all you nice people. I try to brainstorm for ideas, but I don't expect you guys to use them if you don't want to. Feel free to use or disregard.

So it's not that we don't want to use your or anyone else' idea, it is just that we get lots of them. Also, trust me it is no bother, ever. The BitBucket is an attempt to democratize and centralize all of the comments. I appreciate the sorry, and I know you want to help us and we want that too, but the forums are the worst way to keep track of idea's. Great for discussion, but not great to keep track of everything especially as we grow.