LaunchBox Community Forums

"Back" Images in Details

Drybonz

You could change the folder that Screenshots point to to the back box folder to make it a one time deal but wouldn't be something I'd want to do. I rarely flip the box using the context menu many of the images it is hard to read what it says anyway.

DOS76 said You could change the folder that Screenshots point to to the back box folder to make it a one time deal but wouldn't be something I'd want to do. I rarely flip the box using the context menu many of the images it is hard to read what it says anyway.
Right next to the flip button is an image expand button, but even then it's borderline for size when reading.

Now that I have added my MAME roms the only spot I have left for cabinet shots is "back", so I was hoping to add those to the game details. *edit* It would be nice to be able to customize the game details panel more anyway... banners, etc...

As to your edit that you made when I was making my post (I post fast sometimes...) More side bar details for Premium users is a great Idea too so you should vote on it: https://bitbucket.org/jasondavidcarr/launchbox/issues/264/allow-customizing-all-game-details-in You'd be surprised at the list when you start making searches in the BitBucket tracker. Make sure to filter by Open too.