LaunchBox Community Forums

Can you auto set "Custom parameters" based off Game name

AgentRemy

I have found a great way to save settings for PCSX2 on a per game basis. It requires me to set the cfgpath in the custom parameters. I was wondering if anyone know how to auto set the custom parameters based off of the name of the game. For example, for Phantom Brave, I have this field set to --cfgpath="..\PS2 isos\CustomConfigs\PhantomBrave". Is it possible to set it up that when imported, the string "PhantomBrave" could be "RougeGalaxy" or whatever. Or do I need to set this up manually each time? Thanks!!

• 10 months later...
On 24/11/2016 at 2:07 AM, Jason Carr said:

Planned for eventually, but not there yet @StuDentBR.

Have you tested this : LaunchBoxPCSX2 ?

This is really nice because it does exactly what i want that is to save per game settings, but it has some functions that are unwanted (at least for me) because it may impact the gameplay or controller automation, i have tried to reply at the topic but seems like the creator of that app is not online since some weeks ago...