LaunchBox Community Forums

LaunchBox BigBox and bartop

dov_EL

I started a project and ordered materials. [Image Can Not Be Found] LaunchBox in Bartop Remove Login password in Windows 10 Win+R -> " control userpasswords2 " Boot -) Win+R -> - shell:startup Hardware that I chose Minix Z64 (Intel Baytrail PC ) Joystick +Button + USB Keyboard kit from China Monitor 19 4:3 Ultra Mini Hub USB 2.0 a 4 porte iLite HDMI to VGA with Audio Converter wood and prints for bartop Mame+Retroarch+ Nestopia and LAUNCHBOX BIG BOX !!!!! First setting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVUMX7IWSE0 As you can see in this video, the CPU Bay Trail does not handle well the effects of transition, so I went later in the advanced settings and removed the effects of leaving everything to NONE I just hope that lunchbox is compatible with USB Joystick keyboard bundled with Kit Chinese -------------- Continue

Hi @dovella, sounds like an awesome project; I'll look forward to the updates. I will be putting in some more effort to improve the performance of the animations and such at some point here, though I'm not sure if that will help with your setup or not. I do have performance improvements on my list though. :)

Jason Carr said Hi @dovella, sounds like an awesome project; I'll look forward to the updates. I will be putting in some more effort to improve the performance of the animations and such at some point here, though I'm not sure if that will help with your setup or not. I do have performance improvements on my list though. :)
ThankYou Jason !!! :D I removed all animations in Big box ,now performances are magnificent! Thanks to your forum we also have solved the problem with the start K Fusion, now just waiting for the cabinet and the Joystick to try everything, I hope that the USB joystick module is compatible with BigBox: D I update the post as they go forward :)

Jason Carr said Nice! That looks amazing, @dovella. Do you have the cabinet built? :) I'm at the airport so I haven't been able to listen to the audio in the video yet, so sorry if I missed any details there.
I bought the wood already cut by a craftsman in Sicily ( http://bartopcreation.wix.com/bartopcreation ) . The day after I get the package that I will assemble. In the last aspect Joystick from China (AliExpress) My PC (Baytrail) With LaunchBox is READYYYYYYY :D

• 2 weeks later...
:D Thank you . In this bartop (Intel Baytrail ) i use Windows 10 , LaunchBox , Removed retroarch because not work fine with my encoder (Xi Mo ) Mame (No Nag 0.170) ZSnes Super Nintendo PPSSPP for PSP Magic Engine for Pc Engine , Nestopia fori NES Kega Fusion for Megadrive e Master System . WORK AMAZING !!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORK JASON !!!

@Dovella you should try any other SNES emulator than ZSnes its the worst SNES9X-sx2 is what I use and it blows ZSnes out of the water performance wise and I just couldn't stand looking at the ancient interface they have you using anymore. Here is a link to where you can grab it. It works on some games that don't work with the stand alone version of snes9x. You should give it a try.

DOS76 said @Dovella you should try any other SNES emulator than ZSnes its the worst SNES9X-sx2 is what I use and it blows ZSnes out of the water performance wise and I just couldn't stand looking at the ancient interface they have you using anymore. Here is a link to where you can grab it. It works on some games that don't work with the stand alone version of snes9x. You should give it a try.
Thank You , I Have only one little problem with LaunchBox . In many cases my young children to start a game from Big Box, repeatedly press PLAY (3 or 4 times), in some cases, the game also starts twice (often happens with MAME) . you could have a FIX where once you press the PLAY can not be pressed twice play until you exit from the emulator?

DOS76 said Dovella that isn''t the same emulator you want snex9-x2. I run that without any issues on two tablets and a mini stick PC all with Atom processors and no more than two GB of RAM
I Download only this http://bsxproj.superfamicom.org/download/bsnes-sx2_v009-32bit.rar , and not work fine :( My Minix ha 2gb ram