LaunchBox Community Forums

Exit Emulator

slashguns04

Do you mean "Can you configure a button to exit from the emulator with a 360 controller"? If so the answer is yes but I don't use that feature and someone else will have to explain it to you. If that isn't what you meant then I'm sorry I don't understand your question.

Ok go to tools and then go to manage emulators select JNES and then click edit. Go to the autohotkey tab and paste this code in you can change the nullDC to JNES if you want but it isn't necessary that is just for documentation. ; This section closes nullDC when pressing Escape $Esc:: { Process, Close, {{{StartupEXE}}} }

DOS76 said Ok go to tools and then go to manage emulators select JNES and then click edit. Go to the autohotkey tab and paste this code in you can change the nullDC to JNES if you want but it isn't necessary that is just for documentation. ; This section closes nullDC when pressing Escape $Esc:: { Process, Close, {{{StartupEXE}}} }
instead of the ESC button can put the button 10 of my joypad? as?

What do you mean? If you set up escape as your autohotkey command like the code I gave you and then setup LaunchBox to have your controller emulate the escape press from your keyboard then the controller should close the game. If you want to use autohotkey with the code to the button if that is possible I don't have a clue on how to do so. I'm giving up on this thread maybe someone else with more patience will be able to explain it to you.

I just tried that command and it doesn't work it says button10 doesn't exist on the keyboard. AutoHotKey only works for keyboard presses at least as far as I know I am not an expert on it though. I just got this to work using the code I gave you then go in to tools options input autohotkey then for the one that says close the active windows set it to button 10 in order to get it to work though you have to hold button 7 and press button 10 at the same time.

• 2 years later...

Is there a way to exit Jnes while running in LB/BB with just the keyboard esc button?  I cannot configure the esc button because its already configured (no option to change I know of) to minimize the screen.  I ran into this with Fusion but theres a txt document stating additional commands in LB/BB setup that worked.  I fortunately have patience DOS76. 

Edited by onebadws6