LaunchBox Community Forums

7z, rar etc Rom support

fistandantilus

I'll test it later just to see if it works although i don't use .zip for my games. I'm in the middle of doing a new LB install for just MAME using letters as the platform name its going to be tedious adding all games by letter under Arcade then switching the platform to the letter and then moving all the data from the arcade file to the proper files. Its just that MAME is to many games to just have one huge list this will be much more orderly in my opinion as soon as my Metadata is finished I'll update.

DOS76 said I'll test it later just to see if it works although i don't use .zip for my games. I'm in the middle of doing a new LB install for just MAME using letters as the platform name its going to be tedious adding all games by letter under Arcade then switching the platform to the letter and then moving all the data from the arcade file to the proper files. Its just that MAME is to many games to just have one huge list this will be much more orderly in my opinion as soon as my Metadata is finished I'll update.
Just leave the files in there place and change the platform name. Just what I did for my snes set. Split the set up into region and added the region onto the end of the platform name