LaunchBox Community Forums

Full Screen Cemu

angelobodetti

I think this was asked before and I think we came to the conclusion that Cemu is just not ready for the general audience. Cemu is very much an early beta or even alpha product still, so they don't have proper settings or command lines or anything like that. The last time this was asked I checked and it was only a few weeks prior that they added games to be able to be launched through the command line as is... so they're just not ready yet. I also thank you for still supporting Nintendo. I think it's a bit tasteless when the console is affordable and readily available that people want to Emulate it so quickly without a purchase. Not to mention it's going to play better on a real Wii U for a long time coming.

The games that I have in Cemu work perfectly. I prefer through LB than on the actual Wii U because its 1 stop shop - I can switch between systems, games, etc.. When I play on the actual WiiU i need to change the input, grab controllers, etc.. So with certain games I definitely prefer the actual WiiU (like Mario Party) but when I am already using LB I and I want to play New Super Mario Brothers I don't want to have to get up, change input etc... So for the 2 games that I own and have in LB, do you know the command line to get it to boot fullscreen?

here is how i do it ... go to your cemu folder ...make a shortcut to the .exe open properties for the sortcut...and and choose Maximized on start.. now in LB set your path for the emulater cemu to the shortcut "Cemu.exe.lnk" now your good to go....tested...enjoy

• 2 weeks later...
Use the -f flag to make it full screen...worked on 1.5.1
angelobodetti said Thank you. That worked partially. It does a maximised screen but you still see top bar and menu. Not true full screen like if you set full screen in the emulator. I'm definitely going to use it while I figure out the full screen command line.
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...