LaunchBox Community Forums

My non-launchbox Video Game Collection

kerszr

http://imgur.com/gallery/RjBlw/new CryCryend of a era for me. Im going to have to sell my prized video game collection. Im going to take some better photos and put them on ebay but until then here is the shots of what might be 7 to 10 thousand dollars worth of video games. feel free to give tips to selling and post yours if you have any. I have never used ebay before. Is it easy? Thanks to launchbox I guess i dont need any of these lol.

So I just want to note @kerszr, and this isn't something against you but a sestemic problem with the retro video game scene, your lot is big and there might be a few rare titles in there but I doubt it's going to be worth as much as you want it to be. I am not taking in to consideration some of the newer stuff, or the consoles, but the highest "Buy It Now" prices are not generally a good way to look at what a game goes for. Those are scum bags looking to take adavantage. Again, I'm not saying this is you AT ALL, but make sure that what you want to ask of people is fair. I am sad to see someone get out of collecting though. :( Why are you getting out of it if that isn't too personal of a question? I also see some great games there that I am sure Jason, myself and others would love to purchase from you if you want them going to good homes. Do you have a spread sheet with all of the titles you own? PM me or e-mail me (brad@unbrokensoftware.com) and we can help you get these in to the hands of some of the users here on the forums. They need to go to awesome homes and not scumbag resellers. :P I do also apoligize if my first paragraph is a bit harsh, but knowing how much love and care went in to the collection it might be hard to realize that sometimes (not always) your collection or a game you thought was rare might not be all that rare. I've had to come to that realization myself. I know your Earthbound cart, and Chrono Trigger cart (if I saw correctly), will go for insane amounts. I don't know if EB is still over $200 loose (not CIB), but it's up there for 1 game.

• 2 weeks later...