LaunchBox Community Forums

Upgrade to newest 6.3 beta

rmilyard

You shouldn't need to redownload anything. You didn't actually move any images correct? You just duplicated them and saved them elsewhere? If so, you should be good to go. Once you upgrade to the beta it should automatically move your existing images around correctly. The backup is just in case something were to go wrong.

Zombeaver said You shouldn't need to redownload anything. You didn't actually move any images correct? You just duplicated them and saved them elsewhere? If so, you should be good to go. Once you upgrade to the beta it should automatically move your existing images around correctly. The backup is just in case something were to go wrong.
Right now all I did was copy the Image folder to an external drive for a backup.

There will be images that do need to get re-downloaded and of course the new categories will need to get filled in as best as they can. The process doesn't move carts from what ever category they'd have been in before (probably fan art?) in to the cart folder, so there will be stuff like that that needs to be re-downloaded. I let mine re-download for about a day myself.