LaunchBox Community Forums

Big Box part of the free version

afrogamer

afrogamer said i would like to support the developer, but on my place (africa) its very hard, almost impossible to make e-payment and cost 3x original price.
Yet you have internet access... 3 tiemes the original price is what a single console system cost to us. Maybe you could work for LB doing some stuff in exchange for a premium licensw

guys, this post is not about some guy leave on african desert Embarassed!!!!! it's about make bigbox part of the freeware version. i.e make bigbox with only one theme or make it with ads !!!. I think kodi retroplayer is a gamechanger!! and I hope people of launchbox do something about it. before kodi pull the rug from under launchbox feet. Kodi retroplayer NES demo

I think making big box paid is the perfect way to let the free version be perfectly usable, but give fans of the program an incentive to pay. The guy making this puts a lot of time and effort into updating it, so he deserves to get some money thrown at him as support.
  • Like 1

Before I asked about this feature (make big box part of the free version) I was thinking about make Kodi addon to launch games directly from Kodi, so I created kodi addon to list and launch games using Launchbox files, then I realized making such an addon could harm LauchBox team, and decided not to share Addon unless the LauchBox team agreed :) [Video]Kodi Game Launcher Addon Demo

• 2 months later...