LaunchBox Community Forums

Missing games & Artwork from Launchbox DB

Petrarch

I thank you for this information, but to extend the topic a bit, what if the game and cover art is already in the data base and I renamed the folder and all the files to match and it still wont update the cover art EDIT: I figured it out if anyone is interested, (this is how I did it, you might do it differently) 1. go to the LaunchBox db 2. find your platform and game 3. highlight / copy the title 4. select and right click the game in question in LaunchBox 5. select edit 6. replace the name in the fist line with the one you copied 7. at this time you should get a suggestion, if its correct select it, click the search button at the end of that line it will update your metadata and leave your actual folders and files alone. then go the the bottom right and click download image hope this is helpful, and sorry for hijacking the thread