LaunchBox Community Forums

Combining multi-disc games on Launchbox

Petrarch

lordmonkus said For Playstation yes, you can combine them into PBP format and Retroarch and ePSXe will read those images just fine. There is a thread around here somewhere talking about this.
Ah, no. I didn't mean combine the files. What I meant was like, for example, clicking on the cover art to be shown each individual disc. I thought that maybe such a thing might exist and I was missing it. It'd be a nice feature to implement, though.

You can create additional apps for the subsequent discs by going into edit and clicking the additional apps tab name point it to the disc and check the use with emulator checkbox. Then when you are done you can right click the game and it will list the other discs in the context menu.

DOS76 said You can create additional apps for the subsequent discs by going into edit and clicking the additional apps tab name point it to the disc and check the use with emulator checkbox. Then when you are done you can right click the game and it will list the other discs in the context menu.
This is almost exactly what I was looking for! Thanks!