LaunchBox Community Forums

No games starting up?

In virtute Dei

Hi! I just found out about launch box and I can't even begin to say how awesome it is! I'm really OCD about my games and its perfect but every time I try to launch a GameCube game through dolphin 5.0 it gives me a error that says unexpected parameter and a string of text and when I try to launch 64 games it just says can't launch games? Any help would be appreciated :)

Guest Kirsten Marie
Hi @cyberneticwired! I can help, but I just need a little more information. Can you post some screen shots of your launchbox emulator configurations. Make sure you are using the default emulator settings for dolphin as well. :) If you can give me a few more details we will get you all set up. :)

The First screen is my config for the Dolphin Emulator and the next two are the error messages I am receiving. And when i launch the game straight from dolphin it will work but it is opening it from launchbox when it gives me that error and i fixed the Nintendo 64 problem by updating Project 64. Thanks!Capture.PNGdsfsdf.PNGsdfvdsazvsvs.PNG