LaunchBox Community Forums

Becoming Premium Member

Zsolan

Hi everyone.  So far, LB and BB look exactly like what I'm looking for, so i want to buy the $20.00 premium, however i have one question first.

I understand that premium allows you to have access to BB as well as a year of updates.  What happens at the end of the year?  Obviously no more updates, however do I continue to have access to BigBox?

Thanks!

@Zsolanafter the year is up you can pay $30 for a lifetime license or another $20 for another year. You could also just opt to pay the $50 for the lifetime license up front. I apologize if any of the pricing plans or anything else has changed but I know that is what it used to be. If you decide you don't want to update any longer you can continue to use that version of BigBox after the year is up

Edited by DOS76

1 minute ago, DOS76 said:

@Zsolanafter the year is up you can pay $30 for a lifetime license or another $20 for another year. You could also just opt to pay the $50 for the lifetime license up front. I apologize if any of the pricing plans or anything else has changed but I know that is what it used to be.

Thanks, i do understand that information.  However i still don't know if the BigBox no longer allows access at the end of the year.  The overview of Premium states that you lose access to updates.  I'm not worried so much about updates, i just wish to continue access to the BigBox after the year.

Just now, DOS76 said:

I edited my post to add that information but I guess you posted 1st you can indeed continue to use the last version of BigBox you are running after the year is up

Thanks for the responses.  That's what i wanted to know.  To be honest, the features of this software so far look amazing so there is a very good chance i'll shift over to the $50.00 lifetime license, but i want to test it out first and get the full feeling.  The $20.00 option is just perfect for this. 

On a side note, i'm impressed that my questions have already been answered in under 5 minutes. Holy cow!  Great community already!  :D

• Like 1

it is $20 or $50 US so a quick Google search should give you the currency conversion as to whether or not you can purchase it I believe that BitCoin is an option but I saw other Europeans recently that said they had trouble finding an affordable way to pay.

Edited by DOS76

Hi @o0bigboss0o, as long as you have a credit card, the same page should work for you. I'm not sure exactly what the exchange rate is (you can look that up), but European credit cards should work fine. We have seen an issue with some credit card providers though that will refuse any foreign transactions by default, so if you have trouble try calling them up and telling them you want to make a foreign transaction.