CresentFresh Posted September 21 Posted September 21 PSA World Tour Squash (Europe) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/159524-psa-world-tour-squash Quote
CresentFresh Posted September 21 Posted September 21 Puzzle Series Vol. 2 - Illustlogic + Colorful Logic [RILJ18] https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/104531-puzzle-series-vol-2-illustlogic-colorful-logic Quote
launchretrogirl2562 Posted September 21 Posted September 21 10 minutes ago, CresentFresh said: PSA World Tour Squash (Europe) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/159524-psa-world-tour-squash PSA World Tour Squash (Europe) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/159524-psa-world-tour-squash 1 1 Quote
launchretrogirl2562 Posted September 21 Posted September 21 10 minutes ago, CresentFresh said: Puzzle Series Vol. 2 - Illustlogic + Colorful Logic [RILJ18] https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/104531-puzzle-series-vol-2-illustlogic-colorful-logic Puzzle Series Vol. 2 - Illustlogic + Colorful Logic [RILJ18] https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/104531-puzzle-series-vol-2-illustlogic-colorful-logic 1 1 Quote
WallyWonka Posted September 21 Posted September 21 Nintendo Wii went crazy releasing those Let's Sing games. Kinda like DS with all the Petz games. I have a Xbox 360 game request here. FIFA 06: Road to FIFA World Cup. Like most logo requests, I have a half finished logo to make life easier for launchretrogirl or seaview. Although its mostly LaunchRetroGirl doing these incredible HQ logos lately. Keep up the great work. I actually went to page 1 of this post started by SirCamel. I wonder if he had any idea this thread would still be going strong exactly 10 years later. Anyway, here is the request: All thats really needed is the "Road to Fifa World Cup" part. The FIFA 06 logo is already done. I have seen other EA sports game logos with the funky curved silver banners and EA SPORTS logo included, but my preference would just be the logo itself. Up to any of you. 1 1 Quote
launchretrogirl2562 Posted September 21 Posted September 21 34 minutes ago, WallyWonka said: Nintendo Wii went crazy releasing those Let's Sing games. Kinda like DS with all the Petz games. I have a Xbox 360 game request here. FIFA 06: Road to FIFA World Cup. Like most logo requests, I have a half finished logo to make life easier for launchretrogirl or seaview. Although its mostly LaunchRetroGirl doing these incredible HQ logos lately. Keep up the great work. I actually went to page 1 of this post started by SirCamel. I wonder if he had any idea this thread would still be going strong exactly 10 years later. Anyway, here is the request: All thats really needed is the "Road to Fifa World Cup" part. The FIFA 06 logo is already done. I have seen other EA sports game logos with the funky curved silver banners and EA SPORTS logo included, but my preference would just be the logo itself. Up to any of you. Something like this? 2 1 1 Quote
launchretrogirl2562 Posted September 21 Posted September 21 2 hours ago, WallyWonka said: Nintendo Wii went crazy releasing those Let's Sing games. Kinda like DS with all the Petz games. I have a Xbox 360 game request here. FIFA 06: Road to FIFA World Cup. Like most logo requests, I have a half finished logo to make life easier for launchretrogirl or seaview. Although its mostly LaunchRetroGirl doing these incredible HQ logos lately. Keep up the great work. I actually went to page 1 of this post started by SirCamel. I wonder if he had any idea this thread would still be going strong exactly 10 years later. Anyway, here is the request: All thats really needed is the "Road to Fifa World Cup" part. The FIFA 06 logo is already done. I have seen other EA sports game logos with the funky curved silver banners and EA SPORTS logo included, but my preference would just be the logo itself. Up to any of you. Keep up the great work. -> Thanks, I try to do my fair share. 'I actually went to page 1 of this post started by SirCamel. I wonder if he had any idea this thread would still be going strong exactly 10 years later.'... U aren't the only one questioning that or asking exactly the same question. Maybe when (or if) he returns he can answer it himself☺️ Quote
CresentFresh Posted September 21 Posted September 21 Voice of Germany, The (Germany) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/105690-the-voice-of-germany Voice of Germany, The - Volume 2 (Germany) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/159532-the-voice-of-germany-vol-2 Voice of Germany, The - I Want You (Germany) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/159531-the-voice-of-germany-i-want-you Voice, The (Europe) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/160409-the-voice And here are some more filler titles😁 Quote
launchretrogirl2562 Posted September 21 Posted September 21 31 minutes ago, CresentFresh said: Voice of Germany, The (Germany) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/105690-the-voice-of-germany Voice of Germany, The - Volume 2 (Germany) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/159532-the-voice-of-germany-vol-2 Voice of Germany, The - I Want You (Germany) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/159531-the-voice-of-germany-i-want-you Voice, The (Europe) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/160409-the-voice And here are some more filler titles😁 just the logo text? Or u always want the hand with it? Quote
CresentFresh Posted September 21 Posted September 21 5 minutes ago, launchretrogirl2562 said: just the logo text? Or u always want the hand with it? Hand too please thank you 1 Quote
launchretrogirl2562 Posted September 22 Posted September 22 (edited) Voice of Germany, The (Germany) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/105690-the-voice-of-germany Edited September 22 by launchretrogirl2562 1 Quote
launchretrogirl2562 Posted September 22 Posted September 22 (edited) Voice of Germany, The - Volume 2 (Germany) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/159532-the-voice-of-germany-vol-2 Edited September 22 by launchretrogirl2562 1 Quote
launchretrogirl2562 Posted September 22 Posted September 22 Voice of Germany, The - I Want You (Germany) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/159531-the-voice-of-germany-i-want-you 1 Quote
launchretrogirl2562 Posted September 22 Posted September 22 Voice, The (Europe) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/160409-the-voice 1 1 Quote
goofers Posted September 22 Posted September 22 (edited) Virtual Hydlide https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/10943-virtual-hydlide Edited September 22 by goofers Quote
goofers Posted September 22 Posted September 22 Guardian Heroes https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/2267-guardian-heroes Quote
launchretrogirl2562 Posted September 22 Posted September 22 (edited) 1 hour ago, goofers said: Virtual Hydlide https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/10943-virtual-hydlide Virtual Hydlide https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/10943-virtual-hydlide Edited September 22 by launchretrogirl2562 1 2 Quote
goofers Posted September 22 Posted September 22 Guardian Heroes https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/2267-guardian-heroes Quote
goofers Posted September 22 Posted September 22 High Velocity: Mountain Racing Challenge https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/5996-high-velocity-mountain-racing-challenge Quote
goofers Posted September 22 Posted September 22 Last Bronx https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/10863-last-bronx Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.