CresentFresh Posted September 26 Posted September 26 53 minutes ago, launchretrogirl2562 said: Championship Pool (USA) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/3316-championship-pool could you add the purple banner to make the US logo? Quote
launchretrogirl2562 Posted September 26 Posted September 26 (edited) 14 minutes ago, CresentFresh said: could you add the purple banner to make the US logo? eazy peezy Edited September 26 by launchretrogirl2562 1 1 Quote
launchretrogirl2562 Posted September 26 Posted September 26 @CresentFresh : I had left a little smudge in the upper left corner of the P. I removed it in both images. 1 1 Quote
WallyWonka Posted September 26 Posted September 26 I submit quite a lot of images to the gamesdb, and for some reason the most rejections I will get are from submitting HQ logos. For a long time, I was fine with the standard Hyperspin 400x175 low res clear logos (we used to call it wheel art back in the day for you kids not in the know), but in todays 4k world updating is much needed and appreciated. I will always prefer HQ logos over low res, not only for quality but accuracy. All of the clear logos that seaview and launchboxgirl create are 1:1 box accurate. In Big Box itself, its often difficult to tell the difference between super high res and low res clear logos when browsing lists. But I use the Big Logo startup screen when I launch roms and thats where HQ logos shine. Also, HQ logos are a valuable asset when creating high res box arts and spine images. I hope this wont discourage the clear logo wizards from creating awesome and much needed content. 3 1 Quote
launchretrogirl2562 Posted September 26 Posted September 26 9 minutes ago, WallyWonka said: I submit quite a lot of images to the gamesdb, and for some reason the most rejections I will get are from submitting HQ logos. For a long time, I was fine with the standard Hyperspin 400x175 low res clear logos (we used to call it wheel art back in the day for you kids not in the know), but in todays 4k world updating is much needed and appreciated. I will always prefer HQ logos over low res, not only for quality but accuracy. All of the clear logos that seaview and launchboxgirl create are 1:1 box accurate. In Big Box itself, its often difficult to tell the difference between super high res and low res clear logos when browsing lists. But I use the Big Logo startup screen when I launch roms and thats where HQ logos shine. Also, HQ logos are a valuable asset when creating high res box arts and spine images. I hope this wont discourage the clear logo wizards from creating awesome and much needed content. Thanks for the vote of appreciation Wally and for again explaining the real life use and benefit of having HQ clear logo's available. And no, it won't dissuade me from keep making 'em, and I think, with the humblest of respect that seaview has the same view on that. 2 2 Quote
CresentFresh Posted September 26 Posted September 26 2 minutes ago, launchretrogirl2562 said: Thanks for the vote of appreciation Wally and for again explaining the real life use and benefit of having HQ clear logo's available. And no, it won't dissuade me from keep making 'em, and I think, with the humblest of respect that seaview has the same view on that. Good, Because we got a lot more 😝 2 Quote
WallyWonka Posted September 26 Posted September 26 Put this in perspective, what we call "High Quality" today will be considered dinky low quality 10-20 years from now. 500 years from now, little earth men will crawl out of their nuclear bunkers and find a pristine clear logo that is 2400x750 and make jokes how primitive we all were. With all that being said, I have a request lol. Cant find a decent, accurate logo for this one on any platform. The PSP had a accurate clear logo, but it was a dinky 400x175 deal. Whomever takes this one on, it may be a good idea to also just do the "Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter" without the 2 so it can be used for the first game. A little 2 for one thing. Up to you. 1 Quote
CresentFresh Posted September 26 Posted September 26 Skipp and Friends (Piko Interactive) (USA) (Unl) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/81693-skipp-and-friends Any CPR that can bring this back to life 🤣 Not much for source material 1 Quote
goofers Posted September 27 Posted September 27 9 hours ago, WallyWonka said: Put this in perspective, what we call "High Quality" today will be considered dinky low quality 10-20 years from now. 500 years from now, little earth men will crawl out of their nuclear bunkers and find a pristine clear logo that is 2400x750 and make jokes how primitive we all were. With all that being said, I have a request lol. Cant find a decent, accurate logo for this one on any platform. The PSP had a accurate clear logo, but it was a dinky 400x175 deal. Whomever takes this one on, it may be a good idea to also just do the "Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter" without the 2 so it can be used for the first game. A little 2 for one thing. Up to you. So many pc games need the upscale treatment mate Quote
launchretrogirl2562 Posted September 27 Posted September 27 21 hours ago, CresentFresh said: Skipp and Friends (Piko Interactive) (USA) (Unl) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/81693-skipp-and-friends Any CPR that can bring this back to life 🤣 Not much for source material Skipp and Friends (Piko Interactive) (USA) (Unl) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/81693-skipp-and-friends Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation applied 👨⚕️ I removed the small transparency part between word 'AND'...and 'FRIENDS'...cause for consistency and appearance it just looked better without it. Go sue me. 1 1 Quote
launchretrogirl2562 Posted September 27 Posted September 27 @CresentFresh Actually, I think the logo does not need the white outline. So, up to you to decide. 2 1 Quote
_Besli_ Posted September 28 Posted September 28 (edited) Car Tycoon Cover logo Ingame logo Edited September 28 by _Besli_ 3 1 Quote
CresentFresh Posted Monday at 03:53 PM Posted Monday at 03:53 PM True Golf Classics - Pebble Beach Golf Links (USA) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/6029-true-golf-classics-pebble-beach-golf-links Quote
CresentFresh Posted Monday at 03:56 PM Posted Monday at 03:56 PM True Golf Classics - Waialae Country Club (USA) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/6030-true-golf-classics-waialae-country-club Quote
CresentFresh Posted Monday at 03:57 PM Posted Monday at 03:57 PM True Golf Classics - Wicked 18 (USA) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/6061-true-golf-classics-wicked-18 Quote
launchretrogirl2562 Posted Monday at 04:58 PM Posted Monday at 04:58 PM 1 hour ago, CresentFresh said: True Golf Classics - Pebble Beach Golf Links (USA) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/6029-true-golf-classics-pebble-beach-golf-links True Golf Classics - Pebble Beach Golf Links (USA) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/6029-true-golf-classics-pebble-beach-golf-links 1 2 Quote
launchretrogirl2562 Posted Monday at 04:59 PM Posted Monday at 04:59 PM 1 hour ago, CresentFresh said: True Golf Classics - Waialae Country Club (USA) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/6030-true-golf-classics-waialae-country-club True Golf Classics - Waialae Country Club (USA) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/6030-true-golf-classics-waialae-country-club 1 2 Quote
launchretrogirl2562 Posted Monday at 05:19 PM Posted Monday at 05:19 PM 1 hour ago, CresentFresh said: True Golf Classics - Wicked 18 (USA) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/6061-true-golf-classics-wicked-18 True Golf Classics - Wicked 18 (USA) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/6061-true-golf-classics-wicked-18 1 3 Quote
CresentFresh Posted Monday at 05:32 PM Posted Monday at 05:32 PM 9 minutes ago, launchretrogirl2562 said: True Golf Classics - Wicked 18 (USA) https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/6061-true-golf-classics-wicked-18 May i ask that the true golf box be on the left side. Like this. 1 Quote
CresentFresh Posted Monday at 05:36 PM Posted Monday at 05:36 PM launchretrogirl2562 Not sure you saw or may be doing it now but WallyWonka asked for : Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/7987-tom-clancys-ghost-recon-advanced-warfighter-2 With and without the 2. So it could be used for both games 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.