LaunchBox Community Forums

platform titles in big box issue

SilverChin

for some reason my big box clear logo titles keep reverting back to the original graphics even if I change the theme! I even went into Launchbox/Images/Platforms/Clear Logo renamed the original image put my new image in and some came up and some didn't. I then refreshed the images and it reverted back to the originals. Are the images being used stored somewhere else and cant be changed even if you change the theme and put the images in the clear logo folder, because ive tried with only partial success

Hi folks.

I may be misunderstanding things here, but are you trying to get BigBox to show Clear Logos in place of Platform Box or Game Box images?

On the Platform level you can do this within BigBox by selecting Options, Images and enabling the Prefer Clear Logos for Main Platform Image.

On the game level you need to open LaunchBox itself and select Tools, Options, Box Front Priorities, then enable the Clear Logos tickbox and then move this up to the top of the priorities list and click OK to save.