LaunchBox Community Forums

AAE Emulator? A,erican Laser Games

latin625

Hi,  I want to first thank this great forum for helping out noobs like myself with this awesome platform! 4 years of muckin around with HS and RL and never got the darn thing working, and in 2 weeks... mysystem is almost completely running every platform. WOOHOO!!!!!

So, here is the question, I have AAE emulator and American Laser Games.  Is there an core in RetroArch that can handle AAE?  Second, Adding Amersican LAster games, should be like adding Daphne,yes?

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man I really don't know Daphne is really hard to run with LaunchBox, I have 5TB external hard disk ready to use with hyper-spin but I don't like hyper-spin and am not going to use it, so what I am trying is to use the games and emulators with LaunchBox, ps2 3do Sega Nintendo and all other consoles running %100 buti don't know how to run Daphne games in LaunchBox, all Daphne games is in the hard disk.

So I want to play crime patrol and mad dogs in Daphne not 3do because 4DO emulator don't support mouse to play

Sorry for my English I hope you got my point

hi,  No Problem.  I could help you with DAPHNE only, because I do not use 4do to play the games.  The daphne setup is a little hard to do, but lets try and see if we can help.

Question for you:  CAN YOU PLAY THE GAMES NOW?  OR THE GAMES DO NOT WORK YET?

IF YOU CAN PLAY THE GAMES, DO YOU NEED HELP WITH CONTROLS IN DAPHNE?

If you need help setting up DAPHNE, please see video below.

1. Go to this video on youtube and setup your daphne the way he says says below:

Once you get that running, we can do the install to Launchbox.

Once you get Daphne going we can move on to setting up the controls.  I am sure the rest of the guys here will help too!

WOnderful people here who are always anxious to help!  That is one of the reason I love Launchbox!

Let me know!!

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...