LaunchBox Community Forums

6.9 issue

Mizar

Hi. I've been looking forward to this release for the voice-recognition system but I'm not able to get it working.

My mic is plugged in, working perfectly fine when I use Cortana on my Win10. I setup LaunchBox voice-recognition settings but it still not working or showing commands like it does on the YouTube preview video.

Anything i'm missing? Is there a setting/setup I missed somewhere?

edit: sorry, I just realized I should have posted this into the other troubleshooting section :/

Edited by Mizar

@Mizar I am also from the UK and have only just fitted a Mic to my cabinet over the weekend. I found I had to goto "Recording Devices" click the Microphone and then "Properties" and move the levels to the right on both. This may not solve your problem but until I did this it couldn't pick up my voice..... Oh and it only works when I say "Computer"

One thing to mention , I have not setup Contana or tried Contana I plugged in the mic then found it wasn't picking up my voice so I boosted it up in the settings first in LaunchBox (slider almost to the right) then when I tried to move it all the way to the right LaunchBox crashed so I then boosted it up in Windows and it worked.... But only when I say COMPUTER 

Hi @Jason Carr 

Thanks to be on the matter. I did try other things like disabling Cortana, changing sliders etc but still no luck. ;) On my case not even "Computer" works like on @Rincewind case. Not sure whats the difference. I got installed the last update for Win10 (Anniversary) Maybe is that? You got that installed @Rincewind ? Hopefully it can be fixed, I will be waiting to hear from you :)

• 4 weeks later...