LaunchBox Community Forums

new controller only recognized by atarii emu

sloth11

so I just picked up a logitech wireless controller for my windows 10 pc. to use with launchbox. I plugged it in and it worked for the atari stella emu but will not work on any of the other emu, however I probly havent set up anything correctly :) I just plugged it in to see if it would work.

where should I begin to make it work with the other systems?

If it is the F710 what version of Windows do you have I believe if it is 8, 8.1 or 10 you will need to open device manager once there you will see you gamepad listed under other and it won't have any drivers installed right click on the device then choose update drivers then choose browse my computer for driver software after select let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer. Pick XBox 360 peripherals and pick the driver with the newest date. Ignore the error messages as they warn you of using the drivers on the device but it works great despite their warning.